Friday, May 6, 2016

A Trip Around Campus

Today was the most exciting day I've had yet. I took another trip around campus, but this time I pop into some classes. I got a lot of great students working. Of course, I also got some silly shots, everyone don't worry. It was great to see some of my former teachers. First I went to the health center and to see some of my favorite nurses. It was good to see Maundey and Sue again (Well I'm always going to see Sue, she's my dorm parent). As you can see, they have a lot of work to do. They, also, heard that Elemy and I were playing together again. They were so excited. After ten minutes of shooting and talking I went to Karin's, Intro to Lit class. Little did, I know Lulu Larkin was in that class. I got some shots of her and her classmates. I want to thank everyone that allowed me to take pictures of them and allowed me to follow them around.











No comments:

Post a Comment